09 September 2006

Bad bad bad awesome cool rad.

I stole the words from Tim, but I think they are extremely apt for describing architecture school.

It has been a week and half but I feel as if I have produced enough work to last months. And it still isn't enough. Sometimes we have so much work it is hopeless. And they know we can't do it all, but they give it to us anyway, and sometimes get mad when we don't finish. It is often hard to know whether what we do is enough.

And yet, I always want to do more. I enjoy being at studio because I love working with the people there. We have a rather ridiculous amount of fun while producing a ridiculous amount of work. I've made some very good friends.

Over the next couple of days I'm going to try to document the interesting parts of school thus far. Really the most interesting part is the people that I've met. Talk about a bunch of crazies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home