10 September 2006

A story about testicles.

Friday night I was at studio. Around midnight an MArch2 comes into our studio and says, "Hey there's some guy passed out upstairs in the hallway, he's really drunk." Tim and I run upstairs to see if the guy is ok. As I go around the bend in the staircase I see the guy on the floor, and I stop. Something is on his pants and I can't figure out...oh, oh, ok. Those are his nuts. I don't really understand how they are out of his pants and...other things aren't, but it seems to be the case. Jen follows us up, and she stops behind me, for pretty much the same reason. Tim on the other hand is trying to wake the guy up to make sure he's ok. All Jen and I could see were his legs and balls and we didn't want to see them anymore, so we went up the other side of the staircase to see the dude's face. The guy was laying in a doorway, so the wall was about at his waist, so if we went to the side where his head was, we wouldn't have to see anything else. Well, Jen recognized him.

All the students in the architecture got an email that morning from some guy wanting to go out for his 24th birthday. I didn't know who he was, and I guess a lot of other people didn't either. Greg (who is in degree project, the last semester) does know this guy, tells Jen that the guy is a total jerk, and points him out. And now it's midnight and he's on the floor with his balls out.

Jen and I go back downstairs, but Tim continues to try to get the guy up. Eventually he does wake up, and Tim tells the guy to fix his pants. The guy goes and leans against a wall and says, "I'm cool." Tim is like "NO YOU'RE NOT, dude, fix yourself." The guy moves to the banister and leans against it and says again, "I'm cool." I think at this point Tim gave up. The guy passed out again on the couch, so at least he wasn't in a main thoroughfare anymore. Shit is a fire hazard. Whether he fixed his situation that night or not I do not know. I did not see him at school today. So that is my story about testicles.

2 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well then. a story of architects;)

i think i've stopped being surprised.

you're a crazo yourself, along with your crazo friends. but certainly not disgusting:)

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger alm said...

hahaha, i know who that was... this is yet another reason boys should never wear thongs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home