07 January 2007

I'm just not very good at this.

I can only remember to update this thing when I'm not doing anything with my life. So every day this past week I've logged on in order to post something, realizing that I haven't done anything worth posting. And I can't really remember anything from the semester that would be worth telling. Eventually I'll post pictures of my work, but until then, this will be rather dull I think.

Anyway, I'll be back in St. Louis on the 12th, and back to school on the 16th. Oh I got good grades, that's exciting.

Actually, (if anyone is even reading this anymore), if you have requests or questions about what I'm doing (because the concept of architecture school seems to confound most people), please, ask away, and then I can have something to write about, and you can have something to read.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Adrian said...

Do you do internships and stuff this summer? You should come to DC.

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to have to plan a trip out to you so that you can show me what you do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home